Cyber Secure Central LLC
Tabidze 1 Building
Leonidze Street 2
Tbilisi, PO Box 0105
The terms (“us,” “we,” the “Company” or “Jigglr”) refer to Cyber Secure Central LLC.
We may make changes to this Agreement and to the Service as and when we deem necessary, inline with the provisions of this Agreement . We may do this for a variety of reasons including, but not limited to: reflecting changes in or requirements of the law, new features, or changes in business practices. The most recent version of this Agreement will be posted on the Service under Settings and also on dateJigglr.com, and the onus is on you to regularly check for the most recent version. The most recent version is the version that applies. If the changes include serious material changes that affect your rights or obligations, we will notify you in advance of the changes by reasonable means, which could include notification through the Service or via email. If you continue to use the Service after the changes become effective, then you agree to the revised Agreement.
You must be at least 18 years of age to create an account on Jigglr and use the Service. By creating an account and using the Service, you represent and warrant that:
- you can form a legally binding and enforceable contract with Jigglr,
- you are not a person who is barred from using the Service under the laws of the any applicable jurisdiction.
- you will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, and
- you have never been convicted of a felony or indictable offense (or crime of similar severity), a sex crime, or any crime involving violence, and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any state, federal or local sex offender registry.
3. Your Account.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials you use to sign up for Jigglr, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under those credentials. If you think someone has gained access to your account, please immediately contact us.
4. Modifying the Service and Termination.
Jigglr is always striving to improve the Service by improving functionality, and adding functions that you may find engaging and useful. This means we may add new product features or enhancements from time to time, as well as remove some features, and if these modifications do not materially affect your rights or obligations, we may not provide you with notice before implementing them. We may even suspend the Service entirely, in which event we will notify you in advance unless extenuating circumstances, such as safety or security concerns, prevent us from doing so.
You may terminate your account with 1 month’s notice to the end of a month, for any reason, by following the instructions in “Settings” in the Service, however if you use a third party payment account, you will need to manage in-app purchases through such an account e.g., iTunes. Jigglr may terminate your account at any time without notice if it believes that you have violated this Agreement. Upon such termination, you will not be entitled to any refund for purchases. After your account is terminated, this Agreement will terminate, except that the following provisions will still apply to you and Jigglr: Section 4, Section 5, and Sections 12 through 19.
5. Safety; Your Interactions with Other Users.
Jigglr is not responsible for the conduct of any user on or off of the Service. You agree to use caution in all interactions with other users, particularly if you decide to communicate off the Service or meet in person. You agree that you will not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information), or wire or otherwise send money, to other users.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT JIGGLR DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS USERS OR OTHERWISE INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUND OF ITS USERS. JIGGLR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS.
6. Rights Jigglr Grants You.
Jigglr grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, nonexclusive, revocable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Service. This license is for the sole purpose of letting you use and enjoy the Service’s benefits as intended by Jigglr and permitted by this Agreement. Therefore, you agree not to:
- use the Service or any content contained in the Service for any commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
- copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through the Service without Jigglr’s prior written consent.
- expressly state or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Jigglr.
- use any robot, bot, spider, crawler, scraper, site search/retrieval application, proxy or other manual or automatic device, method or process to access, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
- use the Service in any way that could interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the Service or the servers or networks connected/linked to or associated with the Service.
- upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Service.
- forge headers or manipulate (in any way) identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Service.
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service without Jigglr’s prior written consent.
- use meta tags and/or code and/or any other devices containing any reference to Jigglr or the Service (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of Jigglr) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose.
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble the Service or any portion of the Service, or cause others to do so.
- use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Service or other users’ Content or information without our prior written consent.
- use, access, or publish the Jigglr application programming interface without our written consent.
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Service or any system or network.
- encourage and/or promote any activity that violates this Agreement.
The Company may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/ or unauthorized uses of the Service, including termination of your account.
Any software that we provide you may automatically download and install upgrades, updates, or other new features. You may be able to adjust these automatic downloads through your device’s settings.
7. Rights you Grant Jigglr.
By creating an account, you grant to Jigglr a worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, right and license to host, store, use, copy, display, reproduce, adapt, edit, publish, modify and distribute information you authorize us to access, as well as any information you post, upload, display or otherwise make available (collectively, “post”) on the Service or transmit to other users (collectively, “Content”). Jigglr’s license to your Content shall be non-exclusive, except that Jigglr’s license shall be exclusive with respect to derivative works created through use of the Service. For example, Jigglr would have an exclusive license to screenshots of the Service that include your Content. In addition, so that Jigglr can prevent the use of your Content outside of the Service, you authorize Jigglr to act on your behalf with respect to infringing uses of your Content taken from the Service by other users or third parties. This expressly includes the authority, but not the obligation, to send notices pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) (i.e., DMCA Takedown Notices) on your behalf if your Content is taken and used by third parties outside of the Service. Our license to your Content is subject to your rights under applicable law (for example laws regarding personal data protection to the extent any Content contains personal information as defined by those laws) and is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, and improving the Service and researching and developing new ones. You agree that any Content you place or that you authorize us to place on the Service may be viewed by other users and may be viewed by any person visiting or participating in the Service (such as individuals who may receive shared Content from other Jigglr users).
You agree that all information that you submit upon creation of your account, is accurate and truthful and you have the right to post the Content on the Service and grant the license to Jigglr above.
You understand and agree that we may monitor or review any Content you post as part of a Service. We may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in our sole judgment violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of the Service.
When communicating with our customer care representatives, you agree to be respectful and kind. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our customer care representatives or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account.
In consideration for Jigglr allowing you to use the Service, you agree that we, our affiliates, and our third-party partners may place advertising on the Service. By submitting suggestions or feedback to Jigglr regarding our Services, you agree that Jigglr may use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensating you.
Please be informed that Jigglr may access, store and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law, by performing its agreement with you, or in good faith believes that such access, storage or disclosure satisfies a legitimate interest, including to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce the Agreement; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
8. Community Rules.
By using the Service, you agree that you will not:
- use the Service for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement.
- use the Service for any harmful or nefarious purpose
- use the Service in order to damage Jigglr
- spam, solicit money from or defraud any users.
- impersonate any person or entity or post any images of another person without his or her permission.
- bully, “stalk,” intimidate, assault, harass, mistreat or defame any person.
- post any Content that violates or infringes anyone’s rights, including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contract right.
- post any Content that is hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- post any Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- solicit passwords for any purpose, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminate another person’s personal information without his or her permission.
- use another user’s account, share an account with another user, or maintain more than one account.
- create another account if we have already terminated your account, unless you have our permission.
Jigglr reserves the right to investigate and/ or terminate your account without a refund of any purchases if you have violated this Agreement, misused the Service or behaved in a way that Jigglr regards as inappropriate or unlawful, including actions or communications that occur on or off the Service.
9. Other Users’ Content.
Although Jigglr reserves the right to review and remove Content that violates this Agreement, such Content is the sole responsibility of the user who posts it, and Jigglr cannot guarantee that all Content will comply with this Agreement. If you see Content on the Service that violates this Agreement, please report it within the Service or via our contact page.
Generally. From time to time, Jigglr may offer products and services for purchase (“in app purchases”) through iTunes, Jigglr direct billing or other payment platforms authorized by Jigglr. If you choose to make an in app purchase, you will be prompted to confirm your purchase with the applicable payment provider, and your method of payment be it your card or a third party account such as iTunes (your “Payment Method”) will be charged for the in app purchase at the prices displayed to you for the service(s) you’ve selected as well as any sales or similar taxes that may be imposed on your payments, and you authorize Jigglr or the third party account, as applicable, to charge you. If you purchase a periodic subscription through an in app purchase, your IAP Account will onluy be billed once for the subscription unless you renew. After your initial subscription commitment period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will not automatically continue for an additional equivalent period, at the price you agreed to when subscribing.
Renewal; Card Payment
Subscriptions are not automatically renewed. When you purchase a subscription, your Payment Method will not be billed again without your consent. Your card payment information will be stored and subsequently only used for the card payments you approve in accordance with the Agreement.
After each payment you will receive a receipt by email. Objections to a payment already made, should be directed to Customer support if you were billed directly by Jigglr or the relevant third party account such as iTunes. You are also able to object by contacting your bank or payment provider, who can provide further information on your rights as well as applicable time limits.
You may unconditionally withdraw your consent to card payments at any time by going to settings on Jigglr or the relevant third party account, but be advised that you are still obligated to pay any outstanding amounts.
If you want to change or terminate your subscription, you will need to log in to your third party account (or Account Settings on Jigglr) and follow instructions to terminate or cancel your subscription, even if you have otherwise deleted your account with us or if you have deleted the Jigglr application from your device. Deleting your account on Jigglr or deleting the Jigglr application from your device does not terminate or cancel your subscription; Jigglr will retain all funds charged to your Payment Method until you terminate or cancel your subscription on Jigglr or the third party account, as applicable. If you terminate or cancel your subscription, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term, and your subscription will not be renewed after your then-current term expires.
Additional Terms that apply if you pay Jigglr directly with your Payment Method. If you pay Jigglr directly, Jigglr may correct any billing errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. If you initiate a chargeback or otherwise reverse a payment made with your Payment Method, Jigglr may terminate your account immediately in its sole discretion.
You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting Jigglr and going to “My Profile.” If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information, terminate or cancel your subscription, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for your credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method.
Refunds. Generally, all charges for purchases are nonrefundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. We may make an exception if a refund for a subscription offering is requested within fourteen (14) days of the transaction date, or if the laws applicable in your jurisdiction provide for refunds.
For subscribers residing in the EU or European Economic Area, in accordance with local law, you are entitled to a full refund without stating the reason during the 14 days after the subscription begins. Please note that this 14 day period commences when the subscription starts.
To request a refund:
If you subscribed using your Apple ID, refunds are handled by Apple, not Jigglr. To request a refund, go to iTunes, click on your Apple ID, select “Purchase history,” find the transaction and hit “Report Problem”. You can also submit a request at https://getsupport.apple.com.
You may also mail or deliver a signed and dated notice which states that you, the buyer, are canceling this agreement, or words of similar effect. Please also include the email address or telephone number associated with your account along with your order number. This notice shall be sent to: Cyber Secure Central LLC, Jigglr, Tabidze 1 Building, Leonidze Street 2, Tbilisi, PO Box 0105, Georgia.
Exception to Right of Cancellation: If you use your right of cancellation (except for purchases made through your Apple ID, which Apple controls), we will refund (or ask the third party to refund) all payments received from you, without undue delay and in any case within 14 days of the date when we received notice of your decision to cancel the Agreement. We shall make such a refund using the same means of payment as used by you in the initial transaction. In any case, no fees will be charged to you as a result of the refund.
Consequences of Cancellation: You cannot cancel an order for delivery of digital content that is not delivered on a physical medium if order processing has begun with your prior consent and acknowledgement that you will thereby lose your right of cancellation.
11. Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service (such description must be reasonably sufficient to enable us to find the alleged infringing material);
- your contact information, including address, telephone number, and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be provided to us via email to: email@example.com or via mail to Cyber Secure Central LLC, Jigglr, Tabidze 1 Building, Leonidze Street 2, Tbilisi, PO Box 0105, Georgia.
Jigglr will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
JIGGLR PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. JIGGLR DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR FREE, (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (C) THAT ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE.
JIGGLR TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT THAT YOU OR ANOTHER USER OR THIRD PARTY POSTS, SENDS OR RECEIVES THROUGH THE SERVICE. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
13. Third Party Services.
The Service may contain advertisements and promotions offered by third parties and links to other web sites or resources. Jigglr is not responsible for the availability (or lack of availability) of such external websites or resources. If you choose to interact with the third parties made available through our Service, such party’s terms will govern their relationship with you. Jigglr is not responsible or liable for such third parties’ terms or actions.
14. Limitation of Liability.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL JIGGLR, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM: (I) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES ON, THROUGH, OR FOLLOWING USE OF THE SERVICE; OR (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT, EVEN IF JIGGLR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL JIGGLR’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE SERVICE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO JIGGLR FOR THE SERVICE WHILE YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
15. Informal Dispute Resolution
Before bringing a Claim in a court of law, you and Cyber Secure Central LLC agree to first notify each other of the Claim. You agree to notify Cyber Secure Central LLC of the Claim by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and Cyber Secure Central LLC agrees to notify you by email to your email address on file. You and Cyber Secure Centra LLCl will then seek informal voluntary resolution of the Claim. Any Notice must include relevant account information, a brief description of the Claim, and contact information, so that you or Cyber Secure Central LLC, as applicable, may evaluate the Claim and attempt to informally resolve the Claim. Both you and Cyber Secure Central LLC will have sixty (60) days from the date of delivery of the Notice to informally resolve the other party’s Claim, which, if successful, will negate the need for further action.
16. Governing Law.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Georgia, Any claim will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Georgia,
18. Indemnity by You.
You agree, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Jigglr, our affiliates, and their and our respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all complaints, demands, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses, including attorney’s fees, due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to your access to or use of the Service, your Content, or your breach of this Agreement.
19. Entire Agreement; Other.